The Puerto Rico Field Federal Safety and Health Council (PRFFSHC) invites you to their 4th Annual Safety, Health, and Environmental Conference – Strengthening your EHS Culture.
The Conference is free of charge and is open to the federal, state, and private sectors. All sessions will be delivered in English.
Dates: October 26-27, 2022
Platform: MS Teams
Topics (subject to change):
· OSHA Update
· OSHA’s Role in Emergency Response
· The Monkeypox pandemic: A public health emergency
· Most Frequently Cited Standards
· Utilizing drones to enhance investigations
· OSHA Enforcement in the Federal Sector
· Ergonomics – The Body Dimension project
· Investigating Odor Complaints
· Understanding Lead in Paint: Sampling, Sample Result Interpretation, and Remedial Actions
· Earthquakes – Beyond the basics
· Dog Bites Prevention
· Improving our Emotional Intelligence
If you would like to attend the Conference and have not registered yet, please do so at https://forms.gle/ndfhzFB7TTXzhxMK7. Spaces are limited; access to the Conference will be granted on a first come, first served basis.