The LiRo Group
Mineola, New York, United States (On‑Site)
Job ID: 67080193
Workplace Type: On‑Site
Location: Mineola, New York, United States
Company Name for Job: The LiRo Group
Position Title: Assistant Environmental/Industrial Hygiene Project Manager
Job Function: Other
Location: US‑NY‑Mineola (Long Island)
Ranked among the nation’s top Construction Managers by Engineering News‑Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an Assistant Environmental/Industrial Hygiene Project Manager.
- Handling a variety of tasks including coordinating and managing various industrial hygiene assignments including indoor air quality, asbestos, lead, mold and PCB projects
- Scheduling environmental technicians for various environmental contracts, as well as project coordination and site meetings
- Overseeing the planning and execution of survey and remediation monitoring projects in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Assist Project Managers with budget tracking and invoicing
- Preparation of reports
- Will work mainly on contracts based in NYC and Long Island. May also include upstate NY assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies/Sciences, Engineering or related field preferred
- Qualified candidate must have 3+ years’ experience in industrial hygiene, asbestos, lead paint and/or mold inspections. Additional environmental work experience is a plus
- Valid NYS DOL and/ or NYC DEP Certifications for asbestos and mold
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Report writing, as well as invoice preparation experience needed
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
- Experience working with NYC and NYS government agencies a plus
‑ Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at https://careers‑liro.icims.com
‑ We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
‑ Compensation: Min: $89,000 ‑ Max: $165,000
‑ Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
The LiRo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.