Safety Engineer – EnTech
EnTech Engineering, P.C. (EnTech) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with extensive experience in construction management and inspection, environmental consulting, civil design, site safety services, and BIM consulting services.
EnTech provides these services for government agencies and private clients on a variety projects related to building renovation and reconstruction, highway, road and street construction, bridge rehabilitation and replacement, and infrastructure and community improvement projects.
EnTech is seeking a Safety Manager for a several project opportunities in the 5 Boroughs of New York City. The Safety Manager will be responsible for managing all safety-related matters for projects and be able to act accordingly in response to issues that arise.
- Manage and monitor construction activities and project site to ensure the safety of all contractors, engineers and project staff on-site
- Prepare Safe Work Plans (SWPs) for upcoming work in conformance with agency guidelines
- Maintain constant awareness and accurate record of all safety issues
- Maintain organized safety records
- Conduct meetings, briefings and discussions regarding safety related issues
- Provide staff training on safety when required
- Must be a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- At least 3 years of safety management experience on construction projects
- Previous MTA-NYCT experience is a plus
- Must be familiar with local city, state and OSHA regulations and standards
- Previous track experience and work under General Orders is a plus
- Copies of all certifications/training, etc. will be required for evaluation
- Resume must include dates, project information, descriptions of duties as well as project references
Candidates should have the following certifications or ability to acquire them within 30 days:
- OSHA 10 Hour
- OSHA 30 Hour Site Safety
- NYCDOB 40 Hour Site Safety Training
- NYCT Track Safety Training
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold Training
Please call 646-722-000 x 170 or email your resume to Atarricone@entech.nyc