Steel Equities is a real estate investment and development company and is looking to hire an Insurance Risk Analyst who will, under the direction of the Director of Risk Management and Insurance, assist in administering the risk management programs for the company’s real estate portfolios, corporate operations and investment advisement activities. The position requires a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and offers a great opportunity for experience and growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assist the Director of Risk Manager in the management and administration of all insurance programs.
Request, review, and document insurance certificates and indemnity agreements from vendors and contractors.
Assist with all aspects of claim management, including claim investigations, document sourcing and review, and tracking of claim metrics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- HS diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years property casualty insurance experience
- Strong MS office skills, fluent in excel
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to deadlines (calendar driven)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Real Estate risks
For more information or to submit your resume please contact Hector Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org